KIDS PHOTO SESSION TIPS
Prepare as much as you can in advance and you’ll have given yourself the best chance to stay calm the day of your session.
Kids Photo Session Tips for parents
• Bring any toy or accessory that your child love.
• Have several outfits with you. Photo sessions can benefit greatly from multiple outfit changes. Bring some jeans or material pants.
• Bring Snacks and drinks. Babies will have plenty of time in between sessions to do what they want. Snacks and drink keeps them happy. Have them packed and ready day before.
• Plan out your baby’s outfit(s) few days before so that you can get any extra items if needed.
• Make sure you give your baby a bath the night before so you aren’t rushing in the morning.
• Check to make sure teeth, hands, and hair are clean before you leave.
• Stay Calm. Parents emotions are infectious, and I promise you transmit them on to your child. It’s more likely to get real smiles from a child who’s mommy hasn’t been annoying in front of them all morning.
• It’s more work than you think to get ready for your baby’s photo session. Don’t wait until the last minute to get everything together, because I promise it will stress you out!