5 interesting facts about Seville
- Movie Maker ParadiseDid you know that you might have already seen some scenes in a movies that’s been filmed in Seville? Famous films like ”Star Wars”, ”Game of Thrones”, ”Kingdom of Dorne”, ”Lawrence of Arabia”, ”The Officers club in Cairo”, ”Jerusalem”, ”Council chamber” and so on have scenes that took place in this beautiful Andalusian city.
- The birthplace of ‘tapas’
- ”Feria de Sevilla” is the most famous Spanish festival
- The biggest Gothic Cathedral in the worldThe third biggest Cathedral in the world, after St.Paul Cathedral in London and Vatican in Italy, was built in Seville. It used to be a mosque once upon a time.
- The city has its own secret code ‘NO8DO’